Sukhoï Superjet 100
Safran Landing Systems provides the integrated landing gear system for Russian regional aircraft program Superjet 100.
Safran Landing Systems is responsible for the design, production and support of the Superjet 100 main and nose landing gears, as well as the gear extension/retraction system, the emergency extension system and the steering system.
Safran Landing Systems supplies:
- The landing gear retraction actuators
- The landing gear up-locks mechanisms
- The landing gear doors actuators,
- The landing gear and steering hydraulic control modules,
- The landing gear and steering control unit.
The Superjet 100 is a family of short/medium range aircraft, with 100 seats. It is produced by the SCAC company (Sukhoi Civil Aricraft Corporation).