Wheels&Brakes Airlines Account Manager in USA H/F
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
As a Wheels & Brakes contracts administration manager, your missions will be the following :
- - To ensure Wheels and Brakes Contracts Management for some Airlines in Americas (mainly Central and South) on Airbus, Boeing and ATR programs
- - To be the focal point for the commercial discussions in frame of Product Support Agreements execution
- - To support airlines to deploy W&B contracts and to monitor contractual commitments:
o To evaluate and negotiate the guarantees (Cost per Landing guarantee, performance guarantee…),
o To monitor the Charge per Landing Programs and associated invoices and associated extra costs
o To prepare and deploy retrofit operations
o To monitor basic service execution (Training, documentation, Tooling …)
o To perform regular visits and contracts reviews with the customers
- - To manage the customer services in frame of Services or Transfer Agreements signed with the Repair Stat
- - To update and ensure the consistency of contractual and commercial data in ERP (SAP)
- -To coordinate Spares Orders Management with Sales Administration from CSC and Carbon Exchange orders with the Sales Administration from the Carbon Hub.
This job requires confidentiality on contract chapters and some autonomy in contracts management.
As a focal point for the company regarding Wheels an Brakes Commercial Business, you will be the interface with the other functions (Customer Support, Sales, Credit Management, Supply Chain, Quality…).
- -Bachelor's degree in related field
- -Write and speak fluently local English and Spanish languages
- -First experience in Customer Relationship (Sales, Support, …) is requested
- -Attracted by digital technology
- -Past experiences in contract management, aeronautic, relation with the airlines appreciated.
Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 859-817-2947. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Specificity of the job
Travels : approximately 20% of the time
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
R&O PlannerPublished on 09/22/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Customer services and support
Supply Chain OperatorPublished on 09/17/2019Walton , United States Regular Full time Supply chain
Assembly OperatorPublished on 09/15/2019Walton , United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair