Performance et support
Professional, Engineer & Manager
- •Lead site Quality Assurance and Quality Control initiatives
- •Support production and supplier evaluations by SPC analysis of the inspection data
- •Assist Engineering with First Article Inspections and qualifications
- •Support Factory Quality Manager and Quality Assurance in management of customer and process audits
- •Lead technical aspects of corrective actions, 8-D's, and other continuous improvement projects
- •In conjunction with Engineering, perform FMEA's to establish inspection plans and SPC plans
- •Maintain and update the non-conformance management software technical database.
- •Manage, track and communicate Material Review Board action system
- •Manage the customer return process – record-keeping, communication, and corrective actions
- •Assist in training and qualifications of local Safran Landing Systems personnel in the understanding of quality requirements. Ensuring each job/process has clearly documented quality requirements that are known and understood
- •Support and communicate the culture of continuous improvement, lean, 5S, and quality at the source
- •Support / lead Quality initiatives via data analysis, including Measurement system Analysis
- •Documentation control management, Carbon Plant
- •Perform other related duties as required
- •Bachelor's Degree required
- •Engineering or related technical discipline preferred
- •Experience in manufacturing quality, manufacturing engineering, data analysis, or a related field is preferred
- •ISO9001 and/or AS9100 quality system experience preferred
Help to foster continuous quality improvement culture:
- - Lead projects that will decrease internal non-quality
- - Lead projects that will decrease external non-quality
- - KPI reporting (monthly, weekly); familiarity with querys, SQL, preferred
- - Lead and support Repair Station activities and Airworthiness requirements
Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 859-817-2947. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Specificity of the job
- - Travel expected 1-3 times per year
- - International travel can be included
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.
Carbon Quality Lab TechnicianPublished on 03/01/2019Walton , United States Regular Full time Quality
Quality Inspector - Receiving InspectionPublished on 02/20/2019Walton , United States Regular Full time Quality
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEERPublished on 02/20/2019Walton , United States Regular Full time Quality