Industrial IS Engineer
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Partner with IS to develop clear ownership and Segregation of Duties regarding site IT and Industrial OT:
- • Determine RACI and applicable procedure to maintain and support the technology
- • Develop action plans, strategies, and recommendations to minimize risk
- • Maintain a formal inventory of all systems, hardware, and data
- • Create framework diagrams to document communications and network
- • Formally map applications with descriptions of data flows between core applications
- • Define and follow a formal project management process for new installations and projects
- • Increase awareness about the IT requirements for industrial equipment among stakeholders
- • Define the framework to be used during the RFP process for purchasing new industrial equipment. This framework should clearly define the Information Technology requirements
- • Ensure formal change management is defined and followed for changes
- • Partner with internal (Safran) and external (vendor) resources to optimize industrial OT
- • Manage hardware and software updates to improve performance and minimize downtime
- • Implement Security and Antivirus protections (based on the Safran LS and Safran requirements)
- • Perform Backups and create a Disaster Recovery Plan
- • Operating and Capital Budgets to achieve goals
- • Stakeholder expectations for system reliability and performance
- • Perform other related duties as required
.Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call: 859-817-2947. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. #LI-9BK1
A Bachelor's degree, preferred in Industrial Engineering, IT, IS, Computer Science with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- • 2 + years of experience which clearly demonstrates a career evolution in the industrial and IT domains
- • 1+ years of project management experience using industry standard methodologies.
- • Knowledge of IoT, Data Analytics, VR / AR and other new technologies coupled with the ability to create strategy for deployment of these technologies for creating business value
- • Proven problem solving skills.
- • Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace and / or Automotive Industry experience.
- • Bilingual (English / French) an asset
- • Technical competencies:
- • Data structures
- • Communication & Field protocols
- • Database structure
- • Change control
- • Troubleshooting / Analysis
- • SCADA / Historian knowledge
- • Machine centers
- • Processing equipment
- • Windows & non-Window OS equipment
Specificity of the job
International as needed. 1 to 4 times per year.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Hi-Temp Process EngineerPublished on 05/03/2021Walton , United States Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
Industrial ControllerPublished on 05/06/2021Walton , United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Quality EngineerPublished on 05/03/2021Walton , United States Regular Full time Quality