Professional, Engineer & Manager
- •Manage annual budget, mid-term plan, and short-term rolling forecasts by working with Carbon Management Team to gather pertinent data that will ensure financial performance.
- •Provide the information needed for operational accounting purposes and guarantee the quality of management oversight and financial control within your perimeter.
- •Ensure monthly performance analysis between actual and forecasted results and propose improvements on various subjects.
- •Perform month-end closing, account reconciliations, expense analysis, and financial and operational reporting. Troubleshoot issues with FI-CO reconciliation.
- •Confirm overhead cost accuracy by department and account code-making corrections as necessary.
- •Validate and track site cost reduction initiatives and impact of the profitability road map. Participate in Greenbelt projects as needed.
- •Prepare and maintain standard costs and transfer pricing.
- •Supervise carbon physical inventory and fulfill the role of finance lead with fiscal auditors.
- •Support internal control campaign (process/procedural documentation, testing, and action plan implementation).
- •Complete financial justification for capital investment projects (IRR, NPV, Payback, and Profitability).
- •Manage special projects and analyses and provide support to strategic initiatives.
- •Assist as needed in yearly fiscal audit.
Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 859-817-2947. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
- •Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- •Five to Eight years practical experience with demonstrated abilities in problem solving
- •SAP modules Fi & CO experience required
- •General understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- •Strong Excel skills enabling in-depth analysis
- •The ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels of education and experience
- •Self-starter with initiative to take on new duties
- •Strong attention to detail, quality, accuracy, and data integrity
- •Greenbelt and CPIM certification preferred
- •Experience with PowerBI preferred
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Cost Accountant in SuzhouPublished on 03/25/2021Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Finance and management
Alternance Contrôle de Gestion & Contrôle Interne H/FPublished on 04/08/2021Nexon, France Apprenticeship Finance and management
Adjoint Responsable de la Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information H/FPublished on 04/17/2021Velizy, France Regular Full time IT