VIE - Transfer project leader H/F
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Implementation of nominated products with nominated suppliers from supplier selection or project initiation through to robust production deliveries and handover to the Production team, in accordance with PCD-SLS-673 for industrial transfers and PCD-SLS-106 for New Product Introduction
- • Define and realise the industrialisation plan & milestones with the Supplier :
o Obtain the industrialisation planning from the supplier on line with the internal end date request
o Organise the communication with the supplier to ensure that all industrialization activities are completed in a timely manner in support of the program schedule
o Ensure the coordination of the SLS internal functions (commodity buyer, engineering, program, Quality…) to support the industrialisation
- • In the event of delays in any activities, identify and put in place mitigating actions to recover to the required schedule
- • Identify any risks related to the industrialisation activity and manage them in accordance with the Safran risk procedure. Ensure critical topics are properly resolved, escalating to Program Buyer and program team as required
- • Publish the industrialisation dashboard and the flash report on a weekly basis and provide any other additional reporting required
- • Escalate blocking point that the project team doesn't succeed to solve to obtain support from the global organisation
- • Manage milestone review through the monthly site ritual to obtain the approval of project progress by the supply chain manager
- • Ensure on a monthly basis the update and maintenance of the transfer database and publish the associated KPi.
- • Engineering degree preferred, and/or University Business degree
- • Analytical and rigorous with project management skills and reporting skills
- • Team player
- • Good communication skills at all levels, including the ability to summarize subject
- • Ability to travel to supplier locations for project management reasons
Specificity of the job
Potential travels in North America or in Europe
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 84,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.