Supplier Performance Leader (SPL)
1) Pilot the logistics and quality performance of the supplier panel in coordination with the procurement, quality and purchasing teams.
2) Define and pilot the monitoring plan. Validate its deployment with the procurement and quality teams. Validate the risk analysis and associated mitigation actions. Measure and analyse the effectiveness of the monitoring and ensure its continuous improvement
3) Plan, pilot and if necessary carry out audits and evaluations at the suppliers : rate readiness, load / capacity, production management, supply chain, quality, process, support maturity audit…. and ensure their follow up and closure
4) Consolidate on a monthly basis the reconcilied suppliers' performance. Ensure coherence with the measurement done by the suppliers. Establish and send the Scorecard.
5) Contribute to the supplier ratings
6) Carry out internal coordination reviews of supplier performance. Coordinate and follow up the action plans, both internal and at the supplier. Close out the action when effectiveness and sustainability is proven.
7) Pilot the action plans with repeatedly non performing suppliers. Validate the requests for corrective actions as well as supplier responses in the event of repeated and or major performance incidents (logistic crisis, quality alert…).
8) Within the framework of the purchasing contract, coordinate the improvement actions at the suppliers by
9) Act as a focal point for all performance related issues for all Group procurement and program functions.
10) Participate in and ensure the good running of instances related to the piloting, reporting and flow down of supplier performance management
11) Prepare and lead the Supplier performance steering committees for “RED&BLACK” suppliers
12) Support any senior management meeting including industrial committee as required
13) Launch and coordinate application of logistics and order policy for all sites
14) Provide methodological support both internally and to the supplier.
15) Contribute to the improvement of internal processes related to supplier relations.
16) Support actions for the evaluation and preselection of new
Education Bachelor above
Experience 8+ years proven experience in technical, quality, program, project and supplier management
Language Fluent oral English
Computer Basic Excel, word and PPT.
Nice to have technical and manufacturing process knowledge
Knowledge of industrial management (Kanban, MRP2, VMI, EDI….)
Proficiency in the use of quality tools (FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa, 5P etc…)
Rigor, excellent organisation, results driven
Experience in project management
Flexibility is essential to liaise with colleagues and Suppliers in other time zones
Willing to spend approx. 25% of time travelling.
Action plan progress
Visible supplier performance improvement
Improvement in the suppliers' maturity level
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Supplier Performance Leader (SPL)Published on 03/25/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Supply chain
Safran SLS Suzhou - NDT InspectorPublished on 03/25/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
MPS PlannerPublished on 03/13/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Continuous improvement