Special Process Quality Engineer
- - Ensure production control methods (including self-inspection, SPC) are in place and continuously improve these methods.
- - Manage and validate the Quality delegations, including associated training.
- - Conduct product / process audit.
- - Ensure new products inspection plans are defined with KC & DVI process.
Job Qualifications Experience/Education requirement
Bachelor degree in material and process
1. Above 5 years' working experience in one of the scope:
* Heat treatment and shot peening
* Chemical processing (Chrome, cadmium, anodizing) related experience
2. Experience in Nadcap is preferred.
3. Certified AS9100 internal auditor.
Skilled in spoken and written English
Computer/Software Skilled at Microsoft office software
* Experience in Nadcap
* Special processes / material experience, product related
* Knowledge of regulations and standards
* Product / technical investigation competency
* Quality tools and methodologies
* Audit competency
* Business processes competency
* Ability to communicate with external customer / other parties
* Ability to convince, communicate, influent company processes and organizations
* Rigor / Attention to details / tenacity
* Training / change management skills
* Global thinking & compliance
* Analytical skills
* Team work
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.
Chef de projet Outils et Indicateurs de performance Qualité H/FPublished on 06/18/2018Velizy, France Regular Full time Quality
Responsable Assurance Qualité Projet en Développement H/FPublished on 06/16/2018Velizy, France Regular Full time Quality
Responsable Assurance Qualité Electronique - Partenariats Safran H/FPublished on 06/14/2018Velizy, France Regular Full time Quality