Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Supplier Quality Engineer in Suzhou
Main Activities / accountabilities：
- - Ensure Supplier Approvals maintained and that SLS requirements are full-filled by suppliers through Supplier Audits, Supplier Surveillance & On site missions at Suppliers
- - Ensure Suppliers understanding of SLS requirements on drawing and specification
- - Coordinate Safran LS global team for FAI/DVI development and approval
- - Ensure the treatment of non-conforming products from supplier – root causes analysis, CAPA definition and implementation.
- - Define and monitor supplier improvement plans to achieve OQD target
- - Deploy corrective, improvement, development approach in supplier chain defect, mitigate or escalate supplier risk (link to quality), PFMEA deployment.
- - Supplier approval status update
- - OQD performance by PPM and quality escape event
- - FAI/DVI (FCF) documentation right at first time and recurred NC
- - Quality escape events disposition and reduction
- - 8D/NCR close rate
Bachelor degree on Mechanical major
5 years' experience and above in quality, special process or supplier quality management within aerospace, automotive or nuclear industry
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Proficiency in MS Office & Experience with ERP
·Skilled in reading blueprints, including a good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T).
·Understand the quality standard and tools, such as AS9100, ISO/TS16949 etc…
·Understand manufacturing equipment and process
·Knowledge of raw material, special process and specification
·Strong experience with problem solving tools, such as 5WHYs, 8D, PFMEA or DMAIC
·System or product process audit competencies
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Supplier Performance Manager in SuzhouPublished on 12/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Supply chain
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Production Quality Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 12/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Landing System Suzhou - NDT Inspector in SuzhouPublished on 12/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair