Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Supplier Performance Manager in Suzhou
The Supplier Performance Manager (SPM) is taking the leadership of team of Supplier Performance Leaders (SPL) accountable for the medium to long-term delivery and quality performance of Asian suppliers (25+ suppliers). The SPM is a key interface between Safran Landing Systems and its supplier panel and as such is, together with the Purchasing Team, responsible to manage the relationship with suppliers.
Key responsibilities include
1. Risk Management
- • Establish annual risk monitoring plan with cross-functional team (procurement, quality, purchasing, technique). Follow its deployment and measure its effectiveness.
- • Perform Rate Readiness Assessment (RRA) at supplier to validate the ability to achieve future aircraft rate and identify production bottlenecks several years in advance. Drive capacity adjustment (investment, process qualification, recruitment) at supplier
- • Monitor Finished Goods (FG), Work-In-Process (WIP), Raw Material (RM) coverage vs. Monthly Supplier order book to ensure Production is started on-time and raw material stock is sufficient to protect 3month+ On-Time Delivery
- • Review Quality events trends and Quality monitoring audits performed to assess Quality Risks and ensure improvement plans are in place.
2. Supplier Selection Preparation
- • Support Purchasing Team on preparing Risk analysis summary prior to Supplier Selection Committee (SSC)
- • Participate in Supplier Selection Committee and be the voice of supplier performance to ensure
3. Senior Management Meeting
- • Coordinate SLS Senior Management visits at supplier
- • Prepare with supplier and internal cross-functional team Supplier Senior Management Meeting (SMM) presentation
- • Coordinate and Prepare Performance Escalation steering (“Red” & “Black” Meetings) with Supplier and SLS Management
4. Logistic & Safety Stock Agreement
- • Negotiate contractual logistics T&C including PO lead time, demand forecast liability, safety stock, consignment stock
- • Ensure the signed terms & conditions are applied and enforced as appropriate
- • Create Safety stock tracker and monitor safety stock build plan
- • Conduct safety stock on-site audit at supplier to validate data provided
5. Performance Measurement
- • Validate with Quality and Procurement teams monthly delivery & quality performance score to establish accurate Performance KPIs in accordance with Safran Supplier measurement standard
- • Calculate monthly liquidated damages in accordance with supplier commercial contract
- • Consolidate monthly supplier non quality costs
- • Establish and Send monthly performance scorecard to suppliers and internal stakeholders
- • Together with Transfer team to monitor the ramp up of new parts
- • Lead cockpits review with CFT
- • Establish and flow up the critical part delivery plan
6. Crisis Management
- • Establish and manage crisis cell to address supplier's performance drop
- • Establish with internal stakeholders crisis resolution action plan and follow action p
Bachelor or above
8+ years proven experience in Supply Chain or Production Management.
English: full proficiency
- • Excel: ability to use complex formulas, pivot tables. VBA is a plus
- • PowerPoint. can make clear and concise presentation
- • Knowledge of industrial management (Lean, Production Planning)
- • Proficiency in the use of quality tools (FMEA, 8D, 5 WHYs, 6 Sigmas…)
- • Experience in project management
- • Experience or knowledge of manufacturing processes (machining, special process, assembly,...) is a plus
- • Communication: ability to effectively communicate at Senior Management Level (Supplier and Safran)
- • Result Driven: ability to focus on target and not get disturbed by high flow of information and multiple stakeholders
- • Team Leadership
- • Coaching & Mentoring
- • Long term vision to establish strategic action plan
- • Flexibility to manage business trips and communicate with oversea SLS sites in different time zones
- • Willing to spend approx. 25% of time in business trips.
- • Flexibility to adjust supplier portfolio and take Mainland China suppliers as per business / organization requirements
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Supplier Quality Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 12/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Supply chain
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Production Quality Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 12/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Landing System Suzhou - NDT Inspector in SuzhouPublished on 12/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair