Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - SPQA HT & SE & Paint in Suzhou
Key responsibilities :
1. Participant of heat treatment and shot peening Nadcap audit and internal audit as scheduled.
2. Ensure that all products Heat Treatment/SE/paint by Safran are compliant with specification.
3. Manage the Heat Treatment/SE/paint Quality & Ensure it is properly executed.
4. Attend daily SE/paint QRQC L1 and report quality issue.
5. Support supplier process qualification, Part DVI, audit.
6. Support for the SPE to improve HT/SE/paint stabilization.
7. Review operation sheet on HT/SE/paint, in future approval operation sheet from special process quality function.
8. Continual improvement.
9. Support function for mechanical lab.
10. Support Supplier Chain quality issue on HT/SE/paint
11. Attend weekly 8D, participant SE/paint 8D investigation and report.
12. New project industrialization on HT/SE/paint.
Candidate requirement :
1. Bachelor degree, major on material treatment relevant.
2. Work experience: 4 to 6 years on aerospace special processes or special process quality: HE, SE.
Familiar with aerospace special process requirement, quality system, non-conformance control, process audit, 8D, NCR
3. Working location: Suzhou SIP
4. Business travel: 4 times / year
5. Certificate: Prefer AS9100
6. English level: grade 4 or above
7. Other: Willing to integrate into corporate culture, positive attitude and work spirit, able to work overtime occasionally, willing to continuously improve the quality management level, good teamwork
8. Report to : Special Process Quality Manager
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Safran Landing System Suzhou - NDT Inspector in SuzhouPublished on 12/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Alternance Gestion de Production / Supply Chain H/FPublished on 04/08/2021Nexon, France Apprenticeship Supply chain
Adjoint Responsable de la Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information H/FPublished on 05/09/2021Velizy, France Regular Full time IT