Maintenance Project Manager
Maintenance project manager role is to lead a transformation project for method of maintenance in Suzhou, in order to significantly increase the availability of our critical equipment. This project aims at modernizing and standardizing our monitoring system of industrial maintenance, developing competences and maturity of maintenance activities performed on the site, and introducing the “maintenance of the future”.
- -Standardize the measures of performance of the machines and associated cost analysis/budget control
- -Organize the assessment of machines maintenance
- -Conduct regular inspections and ensure the machines equipment's
- -Analyze gaps vs corporate standards and define action plan with maintenance team
- -Implement corporate project on site and report on local execution
- -Secure maintenance competence increase in Suzhou
- -Support benchmark and exchange of best practices with other Landing Gear sites
- -Lead dedicated projects / team & initiatives regarding “maintenance of the future”
- -Support local head of maintenance and deputize him when he is not available
- -Synchronizing work processes with other departments /company
- -Comply with the SAFRAN HSE rules while carry out maintenance activities
- -Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task effectively
- -Experience in production maintenance, ideally in an international firm with strong methodology of maintenance.
- -Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and to interact with foreigner people
- -Experience and/or training in project management / good organizational /administrative skills
- -High school degree , diploma or equivalent qualification.
- -Bachelor degree or Associate degree or related field or more than 8 year of experience as a maintenance manager
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.
Special Process Quality EngineerPublished on 07/02/2018Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Quality
ALTERNANCE PILOTE CHANTIER ONE SAFRAN MRO H/FPublished on 05/15/2018Dinard, France Apprenticeship Project management
Ingénieur Calculs Mécaniques H/FPublished on 08/19/2018Velizy, France Regular Full time Mechanics