- • Create and maintain shop documentation to ensure compliance with CMM & other engineering specifications.
- • Liaise with OEMs on technical queries or any other matters as required (e.g. concessions).
- • Provide technical support to the shop floor, as well as to various sections requiring engineering inputs (e.g. design and modify fixtures).
- • Liaise with Marketing & Customer Service Department to ensure that all technical requirements set out by the customers are met.
- • Carry out feasibility studies for new capability setup as well as initiate and carry out the set up.
- • Perform process non-conformance gap analysis and establish corrective & preventive actions.
- • Active participation of Lean-Sigma projects and to attain at least a Lean Sigma Green Belt.
- • Participate actively in contribution to HSE development and improvement.
- • Lead Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement Project to improve TAT, Quality, and Costs.
Knowledge of MS Words, Excel & PowerPoint.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Flow Leader (Special Treatment Centre)Published on 11/14/2019Singapore, Singapore Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Assembly TechnicianPublished on 09/05/2019Singapore, Singapore Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Supervisor de Producción H/MPublished on 01/15/2019Querétaro , Mexico Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair