- • Carry out precision machining of landing gear components in accordance with company procedures.
- • Ensure accuracy of work by using proper measuring instruments e.g. micrometers, calipers, etc.
- • Calculate the dimensions or tolerances of completed products/workpieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- • Study blueprints, drawings or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of the operations required.
- • Perform regular checks on equipment and maintain them in good condition.
- • Active participation in 5S program and continuous improvement projects.
- • Participate in problem solving.
- • Participate actively in contributing to HSE development and improvement.
- • Any other duties as assigned.
- • Highly accurate and detailed along with precision needed to accomplish the role.
- • Good and consistent attendance at work.
- • Observe good punctuality during working hours.
- • Disciplined and self-motivated with emphasis on quality work. "Doing the first time right" attitude.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.
ASSEMBLY TECHNICIANPublished on 04/16/2019Singapore, Singapore Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
High Temp Production LeadPublished on 04/18/2019Walton , United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Assembly Team LeaderPublished on 04/17/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair