HR DIRECTOR (HRD)
The HR director is responsible for the deployment of the HR policies and procedures over the Queretaro sites (around 2000 employees).
He/she is responsible for the HR local strategy definition in line with the Group and Tier 1 Company guidelines.
The Human Resources Director mission is :
- • Ensure the good Labor relations and communications with the local unions to ensure stability
- • Define and monitor the Budget (MTP) maintaining the best possible efficiency.
- • Manage Comp & Benefits in line with Group and Tier 1 companies policies and guidelines
- • Deploy and harmonize the HR development processes:
o Training strategy and plan
o Workforce planning and relative Reportings
o Talent development & career management
o Leadership culture
- • Manage the Mexico's Payroll team and processes (costs and savings) in coordination with Safran USA Shared Services Center.
- • Guarantee compliance with all laws, regulations and standards (Trade control, HSE, Security..).
- • Ensure communication and promote exchange of best practices between sites.
- • Develop the HR team and function on individual and collective skill sets to succeed.
- • Lead the HSE and Security on Queretaro sites, supported in his duty by both Safran Aircraft Engines and Safran Landing Systems HSE and Security Officers
The Human Resources Director manages a team of 40 employees and reports to the both HR Directors of Safran Aircraft Engines and Safran Landing Systems.
Education and experience Minimum: Degree in administration or equivalent with proven experience in HR.
- • 10+ years' experience in a HR leadership role
- • Experience with developing budgets
- • Lean Experience
- • International Environment
- • Fluent in English, French operational
- • Effective decision making skills
- • Strong leadership competencies
- • Good verbal and written communication abilities
- • Team player
- • Flexible
Specificity of the job
ABLE TO TRAVEL FRECUENTLY
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Responsable Ressources Humaines de proximité en site industriel H/FPublished on 05/16/2021Molsheim, France Regular Full time Human Resources
Production OperatorPublished on 05/15/2021Querétaro , Mexico Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Apprenti(e) Assistant(e) RH H/FPublished on 05/10/2021Velizy, France Apprenticeship Human Resources