Supplier Performance Lead (SPL)
Employees / Staff
- • Manage a portfolio of Local and Global Suppliers to ensure Safran Landing Systems requirements are met. Reports to the Supplier Performance Manager within the Industrial Department.
- • Measure suppliers performance:
o Communicate with supplier and internally the supplier performance
o Conduct regular Supplier Reviews with suppliers depending on risk and criticality.
o Ensure relevance of improvement action launched by supply chain teams
o To be interface for any supplier performance concern, able to answer to either logistic or program counterparts from other Safran companies.
o To be actively part of the standard meetings dedicated to manage the supplier.
o To support Supplier Development team's activities.
- • Manage risks
o Define and follow improvement action plan and ensure effectiveness
- • Manage delivery and quality issues with the Supplier in case of performance deviation, and
o Support the supplier in case of any deviation
o Define recovery plans and ensure closure
o Manage internal coordination reviews; follow execution of the action plans and escalate in case of deviation.
o Measure, consolidate and apply costs of non-quality and liquidated damages in relation with the buyer in charge of the supplier.
- • Define, negotiate and ensure deployment of logistic conditions.
- • Technical sensitivity to manufacturing process, design and quality
- • Industrial Management skills
o To support the SPM in the effective implementation of Supplier Performance strategy and contribute to internal improvement projects.
o To evaluate and select new sources.
o To ensure availability in share-point of audits, reviews, assessments, reports.
o To support successful work package transfers in the Supply Chain.
- • Logistic performance of suppliers (On Time Delivery, Arrears, DOD)
- • Quality performance of suppliers (On Quality Delivery, concessions, quality escapes)
- • Risk Assessment Audits
- • Control of Underperforming Suppliers.
- • Operational background : 5+ years of management & development of suppliers in a
quality structure, or experienced in production management in an industrial environment
- • Quality tools (DMAIC, 8D, Ishikawa, 5S…)
- • Lean-Sigma Greenbelt
- • Project management experience
- •Organized, autonomous, proactive, focused on objectives, analytical
- •Good communication skills (written and verbal),strong presentation skills
- •Team working, negotiating and influencing skills, business understanding
- •Office tools – High level Excel & PowerPoint
- •Other management tools: SAP, Perfo@supplier, Supplier portal.
- •Ability to travel worldwide. Travel up to 30% of time.
- •Flexibility is essential to liaise with colleagues and Suppliers in other time zones.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Commodity Buyer - Forgings and Raw MaterialPublished on 10/11/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Supply chain
Special Process - Supplier Performance Lead (SPL)Published on 10/10/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Supply chain
Procurement LeadPublished on 09/24/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Supply chain