Special Process - Supplier Performance Lead (SPL)
Employees / Staff
Measure suppliers performance:
- • Measure and analyse supplier performance based on KPI
- • Communicate with supplier and internally the supplier performance
- • Conduct regular Supplier Reviews with suppliers depending on risk and criticality.
- • Ensure relevance of improvement action launched by supply chain teams
- • To be interface for any supplier performance concern, able to answer to either logistic or program counterparts from other Safran companies.
- • To be actively part of the standard meetings dedicated to manage the supplier
- • To support Supplier Development team's activities
- • Lead Risk Assessment, load and capacity audits
- • Define and follow improvement action plan and ensure effectiveness
- • Manage delivery and quality issues with the Supplier in case of performance deviation, and reinstitute an acceptable performance level
- • Support the supplier in case of any deviation
- • Define recovery plans and ensure closure
- • Manage internal coordination reviews; follow execution of the action plans and escalate in case of deviation.
- • Measure, consolidate and apply costs of non-quality and liquidated damages in relation with the buyer in charge of the supplier.
- • Define, negotiate and ensure deployment of logistic conditions
- • To prepare external supply reviews, Cockpit, Red & Black reviews, commodity reviews and potential plan B.
- • To support the SPM in the effective implementation of Supplier Performance strategy and contribute to internal improvement projects.
- • To evaluate and select new sources.
- • To ensure availability in share-point of audits, reviews, assessments, reports.
- • To support successful work package transfers in the Supply Chain
- • Logistic performance of suppliers (On Time Delivery, Arrears, DOD)
- • Quality performance of suppliers (On Quality Delivery, concessions, quality escapes)
- • Risk Assessment Audits
- • Control of Underperforming Suppliers.
Technical sensitivity to manufacturing process, design and quality
- • Industrial Management skills
- • Knowledge in Special Processes (Heat Treatment, NDT, plating, paint)
- • Operational background : ≥ 5 years of management & development of suppliers in a purchasing / logistic / quality
- • Quality tools (DMAIC, 8D, Ishikawa, 5S…)
- • Lean-Sigma Greenbelt
- • Project management experience
- • Organized, autonomous, proactive, Focused on objectives, Analytical , Good communication skills (written/verbal)
- • Strong Presentation Skills, Strong Team player
- • Negotiating and Influencing skills, Business knowledge
- • Office tools – High level excel & PowerPoint, SAP, Perfo@supplier, Supplier portal.
- • Ability to travel worldwide. Travel up to 30% of time.
- • Flexibility is essential to liaise with colleagues and Suppliers in other time zones.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Project AnalystPublished on 12/12/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Programs
Responsable Programme Production H/FPublished on 12/12/2019Oloron Sainte Marie Cedex, France Regular Full time Supply chain
NDT InspectorPublished on 12/12/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair