Senior Financial Analyst - Taxation & Compliance
Employees / Staff
- • Preparation of Canadian corporate income tax returns, including SRED & T106
- • Compute and prepare Canadian income tax installments/remittances
- • Prepare tax provisions
- • Research and analyze income and sales tax issues
- • Review and analyze communications from various tax authorities
- • Support management of income tax and sales tax audits in Canada
- • Assist in gathering information in response to tax authorities and external auditor;
- • Advice accounting and business on sales tax, income tax, and withholding tax queries
- • Assist accounting team on intercompany transactions, reconciliations etc.
- • Monitor legal entity result for transfer pricing compliance
- • Update transfer pricing documentation
- • Internal Controls Coordination and Maintenance
- • Provide support to Program Management and Customer Services with respect to Financial issues
- • Other Special Projects/Functions as required by Program Management
University degree and Professional accounting designation
3-5 years firm or industrial experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Strong analytical skills
Taxation and audit experience in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge of Internal Controls
Proven Team Player with excellent oral and written communication skills
Self-starter, strong initiative, enthusiastic, rigorous
Works well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel; exposure to SAP is an asset
Well-developed analytical and research skills, together with attention to detail
Education and/or Certifications: Qualified Accountant CPA, CA
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Commodity Buyer - Special ProcessesPublished on 02/18/2020Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Purchasing
Credit Manager F/HPublished on 02/18/2020Velizy, France Regular Full time Finance and management
Systems Engineer (Wheels, Tires & Brakes)Published on 02/12/2020Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering