Quality Information Systems Analyst
Employees / Staff
- • Support existing site-level Quality software applications (includes Microsoft Access, CASQ-IT, SharePoint)
- • Lead the timely completion of quality systems projects
- • Interface between the Quality and IS departments on software development and improvement projects
- • Work with functional users to define requirements for system automation
- • Manage development, training, testing and implementation of applications
- • Deliver on-going training to ensure efficient and effective utilization of applications
- • Ensure adherence to Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements for QIS requests
- • Contribute to global improvement activities as required
- • Understand and create improvements within the Quality Processes (including those not software related)
- • Assess QIS application changes and improvements for Quality and Regulatory impact
- • Managing the data inputs and outputs to help improve and control the overall quality process
- • University degree or College diploma in Business Management, Computer Studies and/or at least 5 years equivalent experience is preferred
- • Business analysis experience in a manufacturing environment
- • Proven project management skills
- • Proven analytical, creative problem solving and change management skills.
- • Proven customer service skills
- • Hands-on experience with developing training documentation and operational procedures
- • Knowledge of SAP and SharePoint software is an asset
- • Must be a highly motivated, self-starter who works with minimal supervision and believes in the qualities of accuracy, efficiency, effectiveness and timeliness
- • Excellent interpersonal, listening, written and oral communication and presentation skills in English (French is a desired asset)
- • Ability to convince, influence, negotiate, support and ultimately gain consensus across different working groups
- • Rigor/attention to details/tenacity
- • Ability to work autonomously and in teams in a cross functional environment at all levels of the organization
- • Risk analysis / mitigation skills
- • Experience working in a project team, leadership and coaching skills
- • Some international travel may be requiredThe above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
B787 Configuration & Process ManagerPublished on 10/16/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Programs
Commodity Buyer - Forgings and Raw MaterialPublished on 10/11/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Supply chain
Special Process - Supplier Performance Lead (SPL)Published on 10/10/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Supply chain