Program / Customer Relations
Employees / Staff
- • Create/Monitor Project Schedules to identify key risks and manage appropriate action plans to address identified risks.
- • Create and maintain customer requirements document database for new development programs.
- • Support Program Managers on NRC budget submissions and NRC cost tracking and management.
- • Support NRC Cost Recovery initiatives by ensuring outstanding claims are tracked, and that the Commercial Manager
- • Manage change control board on development programs (prior to S9) to control cost and scope.
- • Program Risk focal, coordinate and support program Risks and Notable Events per company Risk Management Process.
Support Program Managers with additional tasks as required, including but not limited to:
o One Safran Projects – from initial preparation through execution and progress monitoring.
o Support and facilitate PROMPT Toll Gate reviews.
o Coordinate the preparation and finalization of internal and customer PMR presentations with internal cross-functional
o Participate in internal and Customer audit activities.
- • Support Cost Reduction Manager - North American Programs.
o Follow-up on open actions from cost reduction executive steer co. meetings.
o Support functional cost reduction workshops by coordinating required activities.
o Update presentation slides for Program Management Reviews.
- • Customer Return Coordination
through the return process to meet delivery commitments.
o Facilitate the removal of roadblocks in the process.
o Obtain commitments from functional representatives for the completion of their scope of work
o Set up and facilitate dedicated recurring meetings with Production Line Returns (PLR) stakeholders to prioritize PLR's
and escalate where necessary.
o Communicate status to Program Analysts and Program Managers.
o Identify opportunities for improvement on the PLR process and launch the necessary actions to implement
- • A Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or Operations Management (technical background would be an asset).
- • Extensive working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook & SharePoint.
- • Good understanding of Manufacturing processes and production flows.
- • Good financial acumen is a definite asset.
- • Confident self-starter with ability to work independently.
- • Ability to organize and prioritize workload, and co-ordinate several projects at one time with aggressive deadlines.
- • Ability to interface with Customers (Internal / External) and drive actions to closure.
- • Proven team player with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- • Detail oriented with excellent customer service skills
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
B787 Program Business AnalystPublished on 12/02/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Programs
Administrator (Programs)Published on 12/03/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Programs
Special Process Quality SpecialistPublished on 12/02/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Quality