PMO Site Lead
Program / Customer Relations
Employees / Staff
We have an immediate opening in our Program Management Department for a PMO Site Lead reporting to the PMO Manager. To ensure the execution of his/her mission, the PMO Site Lead will rely on the PMO methods teams, Functional Managers and Technical and Program Directors, division finance team, program team, PCE team.
Responsibilities will include to:
- • Lead Operational Program Management Office Analysts team in Toronto
- • Participate to the PMO site operational teams to ensure the best possible performance;
- • Ensure the PMO team is working according to PMO processes, methods, tools and best practices
- • Ensure the PMO team is delivering on time and on quality for each program the agreed PMO deliverables
- • Lead the PMO load-capacity-competencies and associated budgets
- • Be a functional support to users on PMO Processes Methods and Tools.
- • Propose and support Processes, Methods and tools improvements and deployment in the site in conjunction with methods group
- • Ensure the program consolidation and collection for the PMO framework from all functions in a detailed way including associated risk and opportunities (On costs, schedule, dashboards …)
- • Monitor and Control detailed costs and schedule evolution
- • Plan and Conduct Program Functional Schedule and Costs Reviews
- • Support required to Engineering for on-going programs
- • A university degree in either Engineering or Business
- • 7+ years of related experience
- • Project Management skills
- • Proven Leadership experience
- • Proximity and transversal management abilities including in a worldwide cultural environment
- • Strong MS Project and Computer skills
- • Bilingual as strong asset
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.
Manufacturing Engineer - Automation SpecialistPublished on 12/07/2018Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
Project Management Officer (PMO Analyst)Published on 12/07/2018Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Programs
MachinistPublished on 11/22/2018Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair