PMO Analyst (Contract position)
Program / Customer Relations
Employees / Staff
Ensure compliance with program and project management processes / tools / methods identifying any improvements.
Coordinate and ensure that NA program processes are consistent with PROMPT requirements.
In conjunction with NA Program Manager develop and maintain schedules reporting any discrepancies in planning.
Gather cross-functional data to update Customer and Internal reports required on a weekly/monthly basis.
Recommend decision options or conclusions based specified KPI's.
Organize and facilitate North American Program Risks and Notable Events for PM2 Risk Reviews.
Support NA PMO Lead Analyst with PMO assignment deliverables and Boeing Production Readiness Assessments as required.
With respective Program Manager, track and report Work Transfers as per customer requirements.
Ensure compliance to the Boeing Systems and Process Training Plan, focal for Boeing 787 Training process.
Assist with NA Programs procedure updates/creations.
Support NA PMO Manager to record, track and ensure compliance with NA Program requirements.
Support NA PMO Manager with other duties as assigned.
As required, provide support to the NA Programs Customer documents management process.
- • Project Management experience
- • Detail oriented self-starter with ability to work independently
- • Proven team player with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- • Strong influencing and relationship-building skills to drive actions to closure
- • Ability to organize and prioritize workload, and coordinate several projects at one time with aggressive deadlines
- • Confidence to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- • Operate with a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, creativity and integrity
- • Technical, commercial and financial knowledge
- • Business or Engineering University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent
- • Minimum 5 (five) years of experience in Aerospace or related industry, preferably in project management
- • Excellent working knowledge on all Microsoft Office applications.
- • Excellent knowledge of program management practices.
- • Internal: Superior verbal and written communication skills (including working effectively with others and consistent with the company's values), as well as excellent presentation abilities required.
- • External: Ability to work effectively with customers.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Mechanical Engineering / Fluid Power SpecialistPublished on 04/15/2021Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Testing
Reliability & Safety EngineerPublished on 03/29/2021Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering
Health and Safety StudentPublished on 03/15/2021Ontario, Canada Internship / Student Health & Safety, Environment