Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
- • Manage a team of supply planners in charge of replenishing spare parts from our production sites and supply chain, including: demand planning, supply planning and expediting.
- • Manage a warehouse in charge of delivering spare orders to end customers (100 lines a day)
- • Leadership, driving teams through important changes
- • ERP, SAP (MM,SD,WMS)
- • Customer facing skills: Listening, Negotiation, Diplomacy
- • Exposure to supply chain management best practice
- • Experience in QRQC, 5S
- • Engineering/Business School/Master's Degree with specialization in logistics/supply chain
- • APICS/CPIM/MRP ll certification or demonstrated experience
- • 5-10 Years successful management experience in logistic/operations/supply chain management, with multi-disciplinary teams.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
- • You are accountable for on time delivery (95%) and on quality delivery, while reaching aggressive inventory reduction targets (-8%)
- • You develop and grow the team and supply/demand planning processes at MRP ll class A level, in line with Worldwide project initiated, through appropriate change management and leadership practice located in Europe for functional requirements and locally to the VP Customer Services for North American Programs for day to day team management.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
R&O FitterPublished on 02/21/2020Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Commodity Buyer - Special ProcessesPublished on 02/18/2020Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Purchasing
Systems Engineer (Wheels, Tires & Brakes)Published on 02/12/2020Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering