Customer Support Center - Technical Support Representative
Program / Customer Relations
Contribute to the overall customer's satisfaction by:
- - Ensure customer's requests coming are acknowledged/answered within 24h,
- - Proactively assist commercial team, taking over technical communications with the customer when necessary,
- - Work in collaboration with CSM, PSE, PSM to ensure customer's expectation on technical queries are satisfied.
- - Sense of priority's management
- - Ability to work in a team environment, backing up and taking over on urgent subjects
- - Mechanical/Engineering background
- - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- - Front Office Customer Services/Account experience, preferably in an
- - Proficiency on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- - Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- - Excellent interpersonal skills and strong sense of team work.
- - Bilingual – Portuguese / English, Spanish / English, French / English -
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
- - Working on rotating Shift Schedule: 9 am to 5 pm or 11 am to 7 pm
- - Working on rotating Shift during weekends (every 3 weeks) from home: 11 am - 7 pm
- - Familiar with CRM ticketing tool
Specificity of the job
Potential visits to customer's facilities.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Project AnalystPublished on 12/03/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Programs
Ingénieur Exploitation Automobile H/F H/FPublished on 12/03/2019Villeurbanne, France Regular Full time Customer services and support
B787 Program Business AnalystPublished on 12/02/2019Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Programs