Customer Support Center Manager
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
- • Manage the Customer Support Center (front office) team of approx.12 people comprised of teams, focusing on Commercial Account Management, and Technical/Claims Management. The position shall be based in the Toronto Customer Support Center, supporting the Americas' region and will also interface with the global CSC network. This position reports directly to the Americas Director of Customer Support.
- • The Customer Support Center Manager will provide day-to-day support to the Support Center team to ensure operational services are maintained in line with company targests.
- • The Customer Support Center Manager will provide account management coaching to our commercial team ranging from Purchase Order Mgt, Open Order Mgt, Logistics tracking, Demand Control interface, and Supply-chain/Logistics interface to ensure the CSC team maintains targeted levels of account management within the Americas region.
- • The Customer Support Center Manager will provide coaching and mentoring to our the regional Support Center Technical and Claims management team ranging from maintaining established CRM discipline within Mircrosoft Dynamics, oversee technical workflow management of technical queries, utilize SAP and Microsoft Dynamics to direct/coach the team with claims management.
- • The Customer Support Center Manager will maintain/publish key Support Center indicators and also support global reporting of the CSC network.
- • The Support Center Manager will interface with the regional team of Customer Support Managers to provide a link between Support Center operations and regional customer support strategies.
- • Be accountable for all Customer Support Center customer satisfaction objectives.
- • Ensure support center automation and works efficiently utilizing the latest SAP, MS Dynamics, and Airtificial Inteligence systems.
- • Develop and mentor the teams in effective account management principles
- • Manage limited travel throughout the region defined by the region director
- • Work in close collaboration with the global Customer Support Center network to achieve global performance and satisfaction targets
- • Engineering/Business degree, or Master's degree. Preferred studies, in Engineering, business admin, operations mgt, or project mgt.
- • 5-10 years successful management experience in customer facing activties and leading teams
- • Moderate experience with SAFRAN LS product portfolio and the ability to navigate our corporate structure
- • Ability to work in full autonomy in support of organization objectives, while reporting to the region director based in the USA.
- • Experience with conflict/change management
- • Basic to intermediate experience in SAP and MS Dynamics
- • Customer facing skills : Listening, Negotiation, and Diplomacy
- • Experience in QRQC and 5S
- • Fluent in English – French and/or Spanish is a definite asset
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
Specificity of the job
Business trips to be planned in North America (1/month) and occasionally in Europe (2/year).
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Honer (Contract)Published on 07/23/2021Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
MillwrightPublished on 07/13/2021Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Means and equipment maintenance
R&T Program Manager (Strategic Development Directorate).Published on 06/30/2021Ontario, Canada Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering