Employees / Staff
- • Providing support to Operations Controller in tracking and analyzing costs/ manufacturing variances and inventory transactions in order to facilitate cost and inventory control (specifically production scrap costs/ cycle count & inventory adjustments/ inventory provisions).
- • Performing the accounting for Customer Service and MRO costs/ and posting accounting entries in support of the Month End financial closing process. As well as providing margin analysis reporting for MRO. Working closely with Customer Service and MRO business personnel.
- • Support Production, Customer service and MRO by providing guidance related to proper inventory transaction movements.
- • Performing the tracking and reconciliation of Production Line returns process including the necessary accounting entries.
- • Management of the Exchange & Loaner Provision process including the necessary accounting entries to accurately reflect the provision.
- • Ownership of cycle counting process to ensure internal controls are being met. Providing direction to Production, Customer Service and MRO in order to achieve this.
- • Providing appropriate information in order to support the general ledger account reconciliations.
CPA or CPA finalist
3-5 years related experience preferably in manufacturing environment
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Strong Excel skills
Proficient in MS Office
Superior computer skills, specifically Excel. Must be able to handle large data tables and be experienced with pivot tables and V look-ups
Self-motivated and able to work independently; must be detail oriented; have strong analytical skills; work well under pressure
Strong interpersonal skills as this role requires interaction with several internal customers as well as other members of the costing team
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.