B787 Program Business Analyst
Program / Customer Relations
Employees / Staff
- • Co-ordinate and ensure that all program processes are consistent with PROMPT requirements
- • Participate and support Internal and Customer audit activities
- • Co-ordinate cross functional data to update Customer and Internal reports required on a weekly/monthly basis.
- • 787 Work Transfers focal, support Program Manager in reporting and tracking Boeing 787 Work Transfers
- • 787 Program Risk focal, co-ordinate and support 787 Program Risks and Notable Events per the company Risk Management Process
- • Organize and facilitate North American Program Risks and Notable Events for PM2 Risk Reviews
- • Ensure compliance to the Boeing Systems and Process Training Plan, focal for Boeing 787 Training process
- • Assist with 787 procedure updates/creations
- • Manage Boeing 787 training through Safran University 360 Platform
- • Support B787 Configuration & Process Manager with PMO activities as required
- • Support the 787 Boeing Documents process and lead necessary action(s) when needed
- • Excellent working knowledge on all Microsoft Office applications.
- • Excellent knowledge of program management practices.
- • Superior verbal and written communication skills (including working effectively with others and consistent with the company's values), as well as excellent presentation abilities required.
- • Ability to work effectively with customers.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
Skills and Core Competencies:
- • Project Management experience
- • Detail oriented self-starter with ability to work independently
- • Proven team player with excellent communication (written and verbal) and
- • Strong influencing and relationship-building skills to drive actions to closure
- • Ability to organize and prioritize workload, and coordinate several projects at
- • Confidence to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- • Operate with a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, creativity and
- • Technical, commercial and financial knowledge
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.