Employees / Staff
Compilation and creation of delivery reports for landing gears. Ability to review all BTB queries arising from landing gear / hydraulic overhaul programs, in addition to landing gear and hydraulic test and re-certification programmes. Supporting the programme manager for any unscheduled BTB requests. Dealing with customer queries both internally & externally, analysing & resolving issues.
- • Request BTB from customer prior to landing gear input & create MSN folder.
- • Receiving & analysing BTB data. Liaising with customer to resolve missing documentation & rectification of documentation with errors.
- • Landing gear and hydraulics delivery reports compilation and creation.
- • Compilation of final customer commercial pack.
- • Review & resolve folio 12 anomalies.
- • Stage 3 pre-lim - compilation of data & resolving anomalies.
- • To act as the internal focal point for Key Account Management and Customer Support in supporting external technical queries for BTB.
- • Creation of MTS sheets & updating MADS portal.
- • Review MPS data & update BTB status.
- • Scanning commercial packs into SFD.
- • Engineering Apprenticeship, plus 3 years' experience in an aviation environment.
- • Previous experience in landing gear records and company signatory desireable.
- • Ability to interpret Component Maintenance Manuals, Technical Drawings & instructions.
- • Solution based thinking to overcome obstacles.
- • Excellent problem solver with root causes analysis skills.
- • Proactive approach to solutions.
- • Self-managing.
- • Be able to communicate at all levels.
- • Efficient in computer skills.
- • High levels of flexibility and integrity during changes in work demands.
- • Excellent communication skills at all levels and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
- • Good computer skills
- • Good mathematical skills
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Manufacturing Engineering ManagerPublished on 03/05/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
MachinistPublished on 03/04/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Plater X2Published on 02/27/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair