Supplier Performance Leader
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Reports to the Safran site Supplier Performance Manager (SPM) within the Supplier Performance Management Department.
This role involves pro-actively managing relationships with Suppliers, other SPL and Safran site focal points, ensuring Safran requirements are clearly recognized.
In order to effectively carry out this role candidates will need to be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical and IT skills, good communication skills (written and verbal), decision making skills, business acumen, negotiating and influencing skills and commercial awareness
- ‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which will include a criminal record check'
- - Manage a portfolio of Local and Global Suppliers to ensure Safran LGI sites requirements are met
- - Compile and monitor action plans for poor performing Suppliers for both Local and Global Safran sites as per the “control of underperforming supplier” process
- - Lead / participate in multisite Supplier business reviews with a Safran cross functional team (CFT)
- - Ensure a common approach is taken towards management of the Supplier and that the Supplier recognizes this approach from Safran
- - Work within a CFT to ensure successful work package transfers in the Supply Chain
- - Support the SPM in the effective implementation of Supplier Performance strategy and initiatives from Safran
- - Manage internal expectations with key Customers to ensure full customer satisfaction
- - Conduct rate readiness assessments and support maturity audits
Specificity of the job
Flexibility is required to liaise with colleagues and suppliers in other time zones.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Master Data and Reporting Team LeaderPublished on 02/14/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
Master Data Team ManagerPublished on 05/15/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
Supplier Quality Work Experience PlacementPublished on 02/20/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Internship / Student Supply chain