Supplier Performance Improvement Co-ordinator
Employees / Staff
Reports to the Supplier Performance Improvement Team Leader
This role requires you to co-ordinate and support the supplier performance and procurement process improvement activities for the Gloucester site.
- - Supply chain management experience
- - Green/Black Belt
- - Coaching / Training experience
- - Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- - Experience on Minitab would be a benefit
- - Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- - Analytical skills
- - Interpersonal skills
- - Process based thinking
- - Analytical skills
- - Ability to adapt
- - Self motivated
- - Results orientated
- - Strong organisation skills
- - SAP knowledge would be a plus
- - Develop and generate of Supplier Performance KPIs (internal and external) and Dashboards to Procurement and SPM teams and team managers.
- - Provide detailed analysis in support of KPIs reviews with Procurement/SPM management team.
- - Represent the Gloucester site participating in the LGI Procurement Process group activities :
- - weekly reviews
- - improvement projects
- - knowledge exchange
- - Support systemised solution of LEA implementation
- - Be a SAP, Perfo@Supplier and AirSupply process referent
- - provide problem resolution to Procurement and SPM team with all IS Procurement issues (SAP, Perfo@Supplier and AirSupply)
- - be the Site Focal for IS competency center
- - train team in new processes and transactions
Specificity of the job
Occasional travel required in UK / Europe
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Supplier Quality EngineerPublished on 05/22/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
Master Data Team ManagerPublished on 05/15/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
SPARE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER Systems and Equipments H/FPublished on 06/18/2019Velizy, France Regular Full time Supply chain