Spares Supply Planner
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Looking for a challenging but rewarding new role?
Do you want to be part of a team delivering approximately 10,000 spares for our aircrafts globally and playing a key role in keeping our customers aircrafts in the air?
Do you have experience in a senior role supporting Team Leaders and a planning position?
If you answered yes to the above then the Spares supply team is for you. We are a busy and vibrant team and we are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to be a part of this!
Here's our supply plan:
- • Maintain the ERP logistic parameters for the references of its program portfolio
- • Based on forecasted sales, analyze the supply recommendations and amend them if necessary,
- • with the objective of validating a Supply Plan communicated to supply chain and production
- • Take the necessary actions to balance the supply plan with the spares demand plan (firm and
- • forecast)
- • Manage proactively the risks of shortage, define and monitor the short / medium / long term
- • recovery plans with factories to satisfy customer requirements
- • Manage Supply chain relationship and commitment (monitor and improvement plan)
- • Ensure that the MRP is consistent with respect to requirements, current inventories and
- • objectives
- • Attend Demand Control meetings / Prepare Optimize inventory levels
- • Minimize excess stock on its portfolio by finding alternatives with key stakeholders (forecasting,
- • production, supply chain, MRO, program, sales, ...) Drive performance improvements
- • Prepare and present the spare performances of its portfolio during the different review involving
- • logistics spares, and associated action plan
- • Contribute to improve Process relating to spares activities (Demand management,
- • replenishment and supply chain, saleable, ...)
- • Deputising TL of analysis of supplier performance
- • Supporting the TL with KPI Tracking/decision making and Monitoring of performance
- • Training and mentoring of team members
- • Working closely with the team on processes
- • Flexible and adaptable to support planning team developments in the future
- • Strong excel experience and VBA
To be successful in the role, you consider yourself to be a clear and effective communicator and demonstrate excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills. You will also have a good knowledge and understanding of operational excellence, Used to working in a challenging environment are not phased by a busy workload. You have the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise accordingly and consider yourself to be both a problem solver and an ideas person! If you have used tools such as Excel/SAP and have knowledge of APICS we would love to hear from you!
To be successful in the role, you have a good understanding of the MRPII process. APICS CPIM basics certification and knowledge of SAP are a plus. You have an advance level in Excel and the Microsoft Office package. You consider yourself to be a clear and effective communicator and demonstrate excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills. Being analytical and synthetic are necessary for this mission. You have the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise accordingly and consider yourself to be both a problem solver and an ideas person!
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Customer Support ManagerPublished on 11/29/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Customer services and support
Assembly and Test Team LeaderPublished on 12/05/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
OE Assembly Inspector x2Published on 12/05/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair