Professional, Engineer & Manager
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the purpose of this role is to collaborate with all areas of SLSS to provide comprehensive support, direction and where appropriate personal contribution to both build on and maintain the SLSS and SLS Quality Management Systems in terms of people, processes and projects.
- • Develop and implement an internal audit programme to ensure compliance against all regulatory requirements
- • Develop and implement a supplier audit programme to ensure compliance against all regulatory requirements and purchase order requirements
- • Manage relevant systems for the capturing of rejects (internal and external) and other relevant reporting systems. This shall include containment, Root Cause, Corrective and Preventive Actions and understanding the impact of Human Factor issues within the root cause.
- • Liaison with all areas of the business on all matters relating to quality systems, procedures, direction, processes, including Quality Assurance implementation and maintenance.
- • Support the development and implementation of QRQC across the business
- • Actively assist with the implementation of the SLS Process Mapping ensuring support to all areas of SLSS
- • Support SLS Management by providing support during both internal and external audits
- • Support the provision of coaching on quality improvement and relevant tools (PDCA, Root cause analysis, 8D), as well as supporting the facilitation of Human Factors training, and for Quality Assurance implementation throughout the company.
- • Assist with the compilation and presenting of Policy Deployment.
- • Locally manage and undertake both internal and external audits as required in conjunction with the relevant person.
- • Assisting the monitoring and analysis of supplier performance and the execution of supplier performance and the execution of supplier audits.
- • You will have experience in a similar role, within an aerospace AS9110 /AS 9100 environment, but other process driven (e.g. automotive) may be considered
- • Internal Audit qualification to a recognized standard
- • AS9100 Assessor
- • A good understanding of EASA Part 145 and other aerospace regulations.
- • Experience of working with internal teams as well as customers is essential - managing complaints and problem solving with root cause analysis
- • Experience of dealing with regulatory authorities.
- • Knowledge and experience in quality improvement and relevant tools (PDCA, Root cause analysis, 8D);
- • Lean skills/experience such as Kaizen and 5s is highly desirable
- • You will be confident, driven, an excellent communicator with a hands on approach.
- • Strong statistical, analytical skills.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Quality EngineerPublished on 06/24/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Quality
Ingénieur Assurance Qualité Fournisseurs H/FPublished on 08/17/2019Molsheim, France Regular Full time Quality
Ingénieur Assurance Qualité Fournisseurs Moulés et Forgés H/FPublished on 08/15/2019Molsheim, France Regular Full time Quality