Production Maintenance Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Gloucester's Maintenance Manager performs a vital role within MBD's ability to ensure all Production Facilities are functioning in line with HSE, Planned Maintenance and all Regulatory requirements. The Maintenance Managers role is fundamental to ensuring the Process Improvements, Projects and Strategic Evolutions of the function are necessary to support the future growth of the business.
- • Machine Maintenance of Production related Plant & Equipment on the Gloucester Site, including any HSE requirements CE/PUWER.
- • Assembly Maintenance of Production related Plant & Equipment on the Gloucester Site, including any HSE requirements CE/PUWER.
- • Processing Maintenance of Production related Plant & Equipment on the Gloucester Site, including any HSE requirements CE/PUWER.
- • Work Order management via Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- • Co-ordination of all Audit requirements.
- • Co-ordination of Statutory Plant & Equipment Testing.
- • Co-ordination of all records.
- • Preparation of Safe Systems of Working.
- • Contracts covering Plant & Equipment.
- • Technical Support of - Purchase of all Plant & Equipment.
- • Supervision of Site Contractors.
- • Design, Costing & tendering for all Major Site Installations/Development reference to Capital Expenditure requirements covering Plant & Equipment.
- • Maintain & Circulation of Calibration Records for Plant & Equipment where applicable.
- • Maintain and Manage all Budgetary requirements.
- • Business process knowledge and understanding.
- • Business systems knowledge and understanding.
- • Product knowledge.
- • Project management.
- • Resource management.
- • Delegation and control.
- • Performance management
- • Financial and budgetary management/understanding .
- • Risk management.
- • Health, Safety and Environmental understanding.
- • Strategic focus.
- • Leadership skills.
- • Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- • Teambuilding skills.
- • Coaching, development and motivation skills.
- • Results-oriented.
- • Proactive approach.
- • Negotiation and influencing skills.
- • Adaptability.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Industrial Process ElectricianPublished on 07/02/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Means and equipment maintenance
Flow LeaderPublished on 09/11/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Sales ManagerPublished on 08/29/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Sales & Marketing