Employees / Staff
The Process Engineer will be responsible for:
- - Technical support and control within the Process Group, initially focused on chemical processes and surface finishes, it would be desirable to have paint experience.
- - Ensuring NADCAP compliance of the process areas, continuously developing procedures and practices in line with international requirements and regulations
- - Role will be focused on routine testing and compliance of the process.
- - Support the production plan and team with technical guidance and control
- - Actively support the process areas with new developments of technology and process to increase quality and efficiency
- - Report to the Process Manager
- - Ensure smooth flow of production by ensuring calibration, equipment condition, tooling and documentation are up to standard
- - Create and update Critical operation sheets and validation reports used in production
- - Interact with external suppliers and customers to support requirements of production
- - Ensure day to day procedural requirements are carried out in the facility to maintain NADCAP accreditation
- - Support training and development of operators and other Engineers
- - Be willing to support other special processes, working closely with special process engineering team.
The candidate shall:
- - Have extensive knowledge of Chemical principles and processes. Paint knowledge is advantageous and any other processing knowledge is a bonus
- - Have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a process environment
- - Have experience with NADCAP audits, both Technical preparation and practical
- - Have experience with problem solving, quality audits, quality control and adherence
- - Have excellent IT and communication skills
- - Have an interest in continuous improvement, with a history of active involvement in process improvements / technology improvements
- - Excellent time management
- - Highly driven and self motivated
- - A time served apprenticeship would be advantageous.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Inspector (Salvage)Published on 07/16/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Assembly Team LeaderPublished on 07/02/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Pilote Méthodes Automatisation et Robotisation / Factory for Future Technology Engineer H/FPublished on 07/16/2019Velizy, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair