Within our Finance Department, reporting to a Finance Manager, the payroll administrator role includes the following payroll duties:
- • Manage ADP payroll system and processing of monthly payments in accordance with company rulings for 4 entities
- • Verify and transmit data for Bureau processing
- • Ensure all necessary controls, reports and reconciliations on payments are produced on a timely basis for the company accounts.
- • Ensure all relevant personnel data and files are adequately controlled to accurately report tax, NI, pension and other payroll deductions
- • Accurately record and account for non-standard payments to employees, leavers and retirees
- • Deal with all aspects of payroll deductions and reporting, e.g. pension schemes, share issues, from a payroll/personal tax perspective
- • Manage time and attendance system (Horoquartz) payroll reporting requirements
- • Experience in payroll processing and ADP payroll management
- • Strong Excel and SAP skills and knowledge
- • Attention to detail and accuracy paramount
Ideally you will have previous payroll and finance experience and a good understanding of the importance of HMRC payroll and pension legislation.
Candidates will be asked to demonstrate they possess the following competencies at interview:
- • Good communication skills • Team working
- • Computer skills • Initiative
- • Attention to detail • Problem solving skills
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
PlaterPublished on 06/16/2021Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Hydro-Mechanical Systems Engineer (Eng4)Published on 06/14/2021Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering
Performance & Dynamics EngineerPublished on 06/14/2021Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering