Master Data and Reporting Team Leader
Professional, Engineer & Manager
The Master Data and Reporting Team Leader is responsible for providing MoPs and other requested weekly / monthly reports to Production Management, Procurement, Purchasing Management and Finance. The role also includes the Leadership of the Core Master Data team and the communication and service to the internal Customers such as Master Planning or Programs.
Responsibilities will include:
- - Coordinating and ensuring that the weekly / monthly reports for ORM, BSC, MBR, OTD performance information is all available for the Senior Management team and Managers.
- - Monthly Inventory Reporting and analysis
- - Includes multiple site downloads and report creation.
- - To respond to requests for all data analysis, identify root causes and implement solutions
- - To lead the work of the Site Data Team and manage their workload in all systems (SAP, PDM, etc.)
- - Ownership and accountability for data integrity within the systems, coordinate the change when other systems are impacted (PDM, Enovia, FlexNet, …),
- - To own and improve the data management processes
- - To monitor the activities in SAP and PDM and in specific:
the execution of PDM-SAP transfers and results analysis
the creation and maintenance of Master data in SAP- Production, CS
and Commercial Materials, Vendor Master Data (Ship-to), etc.
- - Ensuring the Data Quality Process on Site for Materials, BoMs, Work Centres and Production Routings is followed:
- - KPIs are produced and validated with the data owners
- - Co-ordinate the weekly operational highlights to head office
- - To monitor the consistency of the OE and Spares forecast and delivery information.
- - Acting as a focal for the departmental company procedures, producing yearly review plans and ensuring the timely review/audits are carried out as appropriate.
- - General office administration requirements that may be required to support the team and management, including GPI's, Health and Safety and 5S disciplines
- • Excellent knowledge of business process and systems (SAP)
- • Computer knowledge and IS skills (Excel, VBA, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- • Ability to manipulate and analyse data
- • Attention to detail and accuracy
- • Working to specific times scales and deadlines (at times under pressure)
- • Good communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- • Process and result oriented
- • Proactive and analytical approach to problem solving
- • Integrity & autonomy
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Master Data Team ManagerPublished on 05/15/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
Responsable Programme Production H/FPublished on 12/12/2019Oloron Sainte Marie Cedex, France Regular Full time Supply chain
Process EngineerPublished on 12/12/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair