Machine Shop Inspector
Employees / Staff
Responsibilities to include First Off, CMM Inspection, Final View Inspection of both Supply Chain and internal parts, whilst ensuring that the associated processes and procedures are consistent and robust.
- • Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- • Qualified or experienced Inspector, training will be given to suitable applicants.
- • Capable of expediently and successfully inspecting and delivering quality products to both internal and external customers.
- • Capable of demonstrating Understanding and evaluating output data from CMM machines.
- • Camio Studio, Modus, and Virtual Dmis softwares (experience both programming and operation would be advantageous)
- • Dmis language programming (would be desirable).
- • Full understanding of AS9102 FAI requirement's. ASMEY14.5 2009 and ISO1011 2004 standards
- • Proven experience of the manufacture of Aircraft Landing Gear original equipment and associated products.
- • The ability to implement and follow inspection processes.
- • The ability to understand quality issues and determine suitable outcomes via reasonable analysis.
- • Capable of managing interactions with other work teams.
- • Good communication skills.
- • Task / achievement focussed.
- • Compliance with regulatory requirements.
- • Completion of any work related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
Must be able to work independently and have previous experience of operating in a manufacturing environment.
- • Must be PC literate
- • Must have excellent written and oral skills.
- • Must be task / achievement focussed.
Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which will include a criminal record check
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
OE Assembly Fitter x5Published on 12/17/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
OE Assembly Fitter x2Published on 12/17/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
OE Assembly Inspector x2Published on 12/16/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair