Communications VIE / Intern
To continually develop and deliver the Internal and External communications strategy, as well as supporting Marketing, Communications and Site Projects.
- • Proficient in English and Maths
- • Fluent English speaking, reading and writing
- • A great opportunity for an undergrad or a postgrad to develop their experience in a varied environment
- • May suit an individual who is/has studying/studied Marketing, Communications and/or Business studies.
- • Some work experience is helpful but not mandatory, either in a commercial setting or aerospace and in writing and editing articles in English
Knowledge and Skills:
- • Computer literate in word, excel and power point.
- • A creative person who is able to think out of the box and take initiative on a task from start to finish.
- • Strong interpersonal skills, able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- • Fluent English speaking and writing.
- • Proactive, able to work autonomously and as part of a team. Eye for detail is essential as is the willingness to support varied activities and departments.
Inclusive of, but not limited to:
- • Write media and web site articles
- • Site projects (inc Digital App project)
- • Site visual Management
- • Coordinate Site Photo's
- • Generate presentations & briefs in line with the corporate guidelines
- • Review of current practices
- • Event generation and organisation
- • Management of all site charity activities
- • Support with adhoc critical activities to support a busy department
- • Develop and deliver the Communications plan for each year, continually informing the Senior Management team of progress
- • Generate comms ideas and events
- • Budget maintenance
- • Branding enquiries / gifts
- • Produce weekly and monthly site communication
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Communications OfficerPublished on 07/25/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Fixed Term contract Communications
Continuous Improvement Project EngineerPublished on 08/13/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Continuous improvement
Purchasing Administrator (Maternity Cover 9-12 months)Published on 08/13/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Temporary Customer services and support