Communications Coordinator 6 Month FTC - 18 Hours p/w
Employees / Staff
We're seeking a creative Communications Coordinator to join our Safran team in Gloucester.
You'll take ownership of the communications function, working closely with the companies HR Business Partner.
It's a diverse role where you'll be responsible for the development of the communications strategy before rolling up your sleeves to create and roll-out engaging content across the local business and, on occasion, the wider group. You'll be creating content for both digital & print channels, targeting a diverse audience & workforce.
- • Proficient in creating accurate, engaging content for a diverse audience
- • A background in marketing & communications would be great!
- • Computer literate in word, excel and power point.
- • Strong interpersonal skills, able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- • Fluent English speaking and writing.
- • Develop and deliver the Communications plan
- • Write media and web site articles
- • Site projects (inc Digital App project)
- • Engaging with stakeholders across the business to generate stories, articles and reports
- • Coordinate Site Photo's
- • Generate presentations & briefs in line with the corporate guidelines
- • Management & communication of all site charity activities
- • Budget maintenance
- • Branding enquiries / gifts
- • Produce weekly and monthly site communication
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Apprenti(e) chargé(e) de communication interne H/FPublished on 10/18/2019Velizy, France Apprenticeship Communications
Procurement ManagerPublished on 10/17/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
Engineering Group leaderPublished on 10/17/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering