This presents a fantastic opportunity for an analytically focused individual who's keen to take ownership of the Business Analyst function within a fast-paced MRO/shop floor environment.
As a Business Analyst your activities be varied and you'll work closely with stakeholders across the business (and externally) to scope out business performance reporting, areas for improvement and future transformation.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- - Development of data analysis material and reporting to support performance improvement across internal functions.
- - Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and supporting the implementation of solutions.
- - Analysis of data and developing reports to support the achievement of customer on time delivery.
- - Costing analysis to support repair and overhaul contract negotiations
- - Liaise with key internal stakeholders to identify all data analysis and key performance indicator (KPI) requirements and develop a monthly timeline plan to ensure all KPI's are delivered in line with business requirements and coordinate reporting actions (Business Review).
- - Analyse internal performance data in order to identify trends and highlight improvement actions required across functions to support customer satisfaction targets.
- - Follow up with internal functions on identified improvement actions and report progress to key stakeholders.
- - Review all of the data management activities across the Business and identify process improvements to give greater efficiency
What you'll need:
As a Business Analyst you'll need to be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment and communicating with all functions of the business at all levels. You'll need to demonstrate the following skills throughout your career to date:
- - Data analysis and reporting, be able to demonstrate the ability to interrogate complex data, identify trends and determine required improvement actions
- - Ability to influence others to implement performance improvement recommendations
- - Highly developed computer skills in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- - Excellent communication and presentation skills
- - Financially literate – ability to analyse complex pricing / sales data
- - Excellent organisational skills, able to manage multiple business reporting requirements
- - A working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and processes, Order to Cash
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Responsable du Service Desk SI H/FPublished on 09/18/2019Velizy, France Regular Full time Data management and IT
Sales ManagerPublished on 09/18/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Sales & Marketing
Senior Manufacturing EngineerPublished on 09/16/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Industrial Engineering