Program / Customer Relations
Reporting to the VP Airbus Programs, the Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the VP as well as supporting the rest of the Airbus Program team.
This position serves as first point of contact for matters related to the administration of the Airbus Programs including assistance in managing incoming enquiries and other day to day operations. This position will liaise and maintain strong effective communications with external and internal members and various organisations. This role requires exceptional communication, organisation and Customer service skills.
The position is responsible for:
- - Assisting the VP in day to day activities including the co-ordination and management of meetings and schedules, e-mail management and other general office duties
- - Time & Attendance Admin: manage the time & attendance system for Programs
- - Travel Admin: raise journey permits, book flights, cars, hotels and apply for visas
- - SAP Admin: Raise Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Migo Invoices Etc.
- - Liaise with Finance team regarding any expense queries. Help VP with expenses and administrative support.
- - Raise new vendor forms for new suppliers when required
- - Conduct GPI/ 5s office audits
- - Book hospitality (lunches and refreshments) when required. May also need to book externally for senior management when entertaining e.g R&R, Team Events, Workshops etc.
- - Manage & update program notice boards
- - Manage stationary orders for the office
- - Support across departments when another Administrator is off.
- - Willingness to take on administrative tasks to support program team when possible.
- - Strong administration experience or previous personal assistant experience
- - Excellent organizational skills
- - Strong team player
- - Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- - Confidence to interact with people across all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- - Can demonstrate initiative
- - Self-motivated
- - Competent Microsoft user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Standard working hours
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Supplier Performance LeaderPublished on 01/16/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
Product Support EngineerPublished on 01/16/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Customer services and support
Technical Publications ControllerPublished on 01/16/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Customer services and support